Normally I do tag only on private basis, means 1 to 1 email messages… or Friendster for that matter, so this is my first tag in my blog coming from my fellow hobbyist, Leon from OpenTheToy, do visit his blog as well, mmmm kay? 🙂
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each of the six persons know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Okay, let’s see… Now, I always try to be random, because there’s one point in my life someone said to me that I am predictable. Since that time, I try to be as random as I can hahaha. Well, anyway, here goes nothing….
1. I’m a music person.
Although some may know me as a very comical person, or cynical, or sarcastic, or quiet… euh… wherever you may have met me, I’m actually a musical person. I can change my mood with a touch of a song, and I can do things faster and correctly when the music is right too. I will even use music to keep my mind from dawdling around if I don’t have anything to think about. Music is a very powerful tool in my opinion. You can use it to play tennis, even checking out some girls/guys. Try this, when someone walks into a room or a restaurant or food court even. Try to feel his/her/their rhythm, you’ll see what I mean. Or not. (Caution: when you do this, don’t sing it out loud, unless you’re really sure that you won’t sound like a screeching tire)
2. I’m an analytic person.
I love to analyze things. I like trying to know the causal of an effect. I believe that whatever comes to you is for a reason and you should know that reason in order for you to be a better person. Let me give you some simple example. When you see someone running chasing a train, there could be a few reason:
- He’s late for something. He wouldn’t be late if he was punctual. Time management is very important for everyone.
- He’s being chased by someone. He wouldn’t be in that situation if he hadn’t done something. Somewhere somehow he must’ve done something.
- He just farted.
- He’s working out without really working out. Like dogs chasing cars, men chase trains. Or he thought running will make him look cool just like those superheroes kinda thing, with less superpower, more sweat and saliva.
- He’s just being kiasu for no apparent reason. The type that I hate the most.
In that sense, I do support the theory that all things are related one another. And I do all of that analyzing in my head. Hence, Daily Silence.
3. I’m a Kamen Rider-fans kind of person.
I’ve watched this series since the true Kamen Rider Ichigo until the latest which Is Kamen Rider DCD. In fact, I like this kind of show where men wear tights beat up bad guys and can transform into this insect-like persona. They are a good reminder of what a good idealism of justice really is. It’s really refreshing after you’ve watched some gray area shows such as Gundam where both sides are actually correct in their own respective senses. 0_0 Aaaaand while we’re at Gundam, I’m also a fans.
4. I’m a dog lover person.
I like dogs and what they represent. My dog is my partner and my best friend and I cherish her more than anything, only second to my family perhaps, because I know she won’t betray me. She’ll always be by my side. And while we’re sitting in dog’s territory, please, never own a dog if you never intended to fulfill the Ten Commandments of Dog Ownership:
- My life just lasts for ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you choose to buy me.
- Give me time to understand what you want.
- Please trust me! That’s what I’m happy with…
- Don’t be angry at me for a long time or lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. But I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Eventhough I don’t understand your words, but I can still understand your tone when you talk.
- Be aware that however you treat me, I’ll never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand but I chose not to bite you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate or lazy, Ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, or I’ve been out in the sun for too long, or my heart is getting old and weak.
- Take care of me when I am getting old…
- Please be with me on any difficult journeys. Please never say, “I can’t bear to watch it” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are here. Remember…I Love you always.
Yeah, kinda miss my home.
5. I’m a movie critic person.
I love movies. I used to do script writing even. Some script I can change it to song lyrics, and some even to poem. I can even change between these three formats to complement each other. So I also enjoyed watching movies. In that sense, I like to review a movie. My review will normally sound soft and nice. The reason for this is basically because I know how tough it is to make a movie and to fulfill audience’s taste. I hate people that simply rate movie as “crap” or “disappointing” without really dissecting them properly. I used to spend around 30 minutes just to dissect the whole movie storyline and director intention before I really can come up with a review. And I have to admit that not all movie is all full of glory, but they’re not completely crap or disappointing as well. So next time you see a movie, remember that few people create a movie for the millions of audience and that millions is not exactly helping out as well in the process of making.
6. I’m a punctual person.
I really like to be on time. I wished people will do the same as well. If I say that I will be there in around 17 minutes, I will be there in 17 minutes or earlier. That’s one of the main thing that my dad used to say to me. Being on time is one of my proud traits as well, because I can actually scold people or simply looked very disappointed because people tend to be late. I believe in time optimum utilization as well, so that I won’t have to be in a hurry most of the time. That’s why probably you rarely see me in a hurry as well. If I am in a hurry, I make a dire mistake in my timing, I’m faking it to get away from a dreadful conversation, or I just farted. Hehehehe.
Aaaaand…. That’ll be all 6 random things about me… Now, I’m gonna tag this kind people to reply:
Wadi from Wadi punya cerita…
Andin from Alveta Rorio!!!
Feha from here.
Joolean from Notes from My Thoughts
Maya from Kinky Garden Preau
Vita from Papiru no Ikki